running on ice

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Trek Days 2 and 3

No shuffle song

I am in so much pain, I can't even stand it. My entire body is stiff and aches. This is what I get for being such a lump for so many months.

Yesterday, I decided to do the Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism workout on Comcast's On Demand. That chick is nuts, and I mean that in the best way possible. I actually really liked her workout for a few reasons: 1) It was really tough, like I'm getting a little dizzy tough. 2) She gives great tips and good explanations as to why she's doing what she's doing. 3) The cardio circuit format helps keep things interesting. You're never doing the same thing for more than a few minutes at a time.

And now today, I am in serious pain. I thought when I woke up yesterday, that was going to be as bad as it would get. And then today came, which is why I decided that today would be a rest day.

So at some point in this little journey, I need to start counting my calories so that I'm not sabotaging myself with my extreme love for all things fried, sweet and fatty. Sigh.

Mileage Earned: 60 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home