running on ice

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

6 miles

first song on the shuffle: "fast car" - tracy chapman

pretty good run on the whole until the very end. i decided to run straight home from work because i have a hard time getting motivated after i spend an exhausting and irritating 30-45 minutes on the bus ride home.

i felt great for the most part. i like having to run through the streets during that first mile because it keeps my mind off of things - the first mile is usually pretty shitty for me.

my right leg is still giving me problems, but at least i never felt out of breath. i checked my pace in the middle two miles (because i knew where each mile began and ended), and i was going 10:40 pace right on the dot.

by the time i got near the end of my run, my right leg was pretty shot and cramping up again. sigh. it is my own fault. i haven't been keeping up with the exercises dr. mike gave me from pt. i'm the asshole. it's my fault.

tomorrow: 3 miles

1 Comments:

  • does that make you the a-hole of the day?

    By Blogger sb, at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home